Pharma company: ducto industria farmaceutica laboratorio
List of ducto industria farmaceutica laboratorio products:
- Ampilozin - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Cianon B12
- Dexanil Cream
- Dexanil Injections
- Dexanil Tablets
- Diuretil - Hydrochlorothiazide information Hydrochlorothiazide is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Hydrochlorothiazide indications Hydrochlorothiazide is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with...
- Ductelmin - Pharmacological action Mebendazole is a worming medication a broad spectrum of action, it is most effective when enterobioze. This drug causes irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization in the body of the worm and inhibits the synthesis of ATP. Pharmacokinetics Mebendazole is practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The plasma protein binding is 90%. This medication is distributed unevenly in organs and accumulates in adipose tissue, liver, and larvae of helminths...
- Ductocina - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Ductovirax - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Gripanil Injections
- Gripanil Tablets
- Omegastrol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Zitromil - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology