Pharma company: dioptic laboratories
List of dioptic laboratories products:
- Diocarpine - This medication is most often used as an eye drop to treat glaucoma, but is sometimes used to treat some other conditions of the eye. Pilocarpine causes constriction of the pupil of the eye. This enlarges the outflow canal, allowing drainage of excess fluid ( aqueous humor ) from the eye and causing the pressure inside the eye to drop. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this...
- Diofluor Fluorescein
- Diofluor Gentamicin
- Diomycin - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Dionephrine Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Diopred - Prednisolone acetate belongs to the family of medications called corticosteroids and is used for its ability to reduce inflammation in many parts of the body. When used in an eye drop, this medication is used to treat swelling and itching of the eye.
- Dioptic's Atropine
- Dioptic's Balanced Salt Solution
- Dioptic's Optavite
- Diopticon A
- Dioptrol - Neomycin and polymyxin B belongs to a group of medication known as antibiotics , which are used to treat the cause of an infection. Dexamethasone belongs to the family of medications called corticosteroids , which are used to help reduce inflammation in the eye. Together in combination, this medication is used to treat certain eye infections associated with redness and inflammation of the eye. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these...
- Diospor HC
- Diosporin - Polymyxin b - neomycin compound belongs to the family of medications known as antibacterials . The compound contains a combination of antibiotics used to treat certain types of infections caused by bacteria. The topical ointment can be used to treat some skin infections and to prevent infections in burns, minor cuts, and wounds. The drops are used to treat some types of infections of the eye and ear. The irrigating solution is used to prevent bladder infections in people who have catheters...
- Diosulf - This is a sulphonamide antibiotic used to treat conjunctivitis (inflammation in the eye caused by bacteria), corneal ulcer, and other superficial eye infections . It works by preventing the bacteria that cause the infection and irritation from growing and reproducing. This causes the infection to clear. This medication may be available under multiple brand names and/or in several different forms. Any specific brand name of this medication may not be available in all of the forms or...
- Optilube PVA
- Tears Encore
- Tim-AK - This medication belongs to the family of medications called beta-blockers. Timolol eye drops are used to treat glaucoma and increased pressure in the eye. This medication works by reducing the production of fluid in the eye, thereby lowering the pressure in the eye. It may take up to 4 weeks for the eye drops to lower the pressure in the eye to a satisfactory level. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology