Pharma company: dexter laboratories
List of dexter laboratories products:
- Azolife - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azolife inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Ceedokid Plus
- Civic - Civic information Civic is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Civic indications Civic is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Civic may also be recommended in the...
- Clavter-LB Forte
- Dexace - Dexace information Dexace belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Dexace indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Dexace is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Dexace warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients who have...
- Hitz - Pharmacological action Hitz is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Hitz prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns). Fever...
- Hitz-DS - Pharmacological action Hitz-DS is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Hitz-DS prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Magtrate - This medication is a mineral supplement used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood . Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart . Usually, a well- balanced diet provides normal blood levels of magnesium. However, certain situations cause your body to lose magnesium faster than you can replace it from your diet. These situations include treatment with "water pills" (diuretics such as furosemide , ...
- Pedo - Pharmacological action Pedo is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
- Rotac - Pharmacological action Rotac is a lipid-lowering statin drug, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. By the principle of competitive antagonism statin molecule binds to a receptor that part of coenzyme A, which attaches the enzyme. The inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. Lipid-lowering...
- Softgest - Pharmacological action Softgest is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology