Pharma company: craveri
List of craveri products:
- Ansielix - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Ansielix Digest
- Bicalutera - Bicalutamide information Bicalutamide prevents the actions of androgens or male hormones in the body. It is an anti-androgen. Bicalutamide indications This medication is primarily used in the treatment of cancer in the prostate. It may also be used for purposes other than those indicated here. Bicalutamide warnings This drug may not be advisable if you have liver disease or any other serious illness. You may not be able to take this drug, may need dosage adjustments, or may need...
- DG-6 Iodopovidona
- Eubetal Biotic
- Fospartan Ginseng
- Logistic - Pharmacological action Gabapentin is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of Gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that Gabapentin is...
- Netira Colirio
- Sedovanon - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Sumir - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Tetralgin Novo
- Urequin - Oxybutynin information This medication is used to relieve urinary and bladder difficulties, including frequent urination and inability to control urination. Oxybutynin also helps to decrease muscle spasms of the bladder. Oxybutynin warnings Before taking oxybutynin, tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to this medicine or any other drugs. Also tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and non prescription medications you are taking, especially diuretics ("water...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology