Pharma company: corsa industries
List of corsa industries products:
- Atranac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Bactrizol Forte - Pharmacological action Bactrizol Forte is a synthetic antimicrobial drug with broad spectrum bactericidal action. sulfamethoxazole has a bacteriostatic action, which is associated with inhibition of recycling process of PABA and a violation dihydrofolic acid's synthesis in bacterial cells. Trimethoprim inhibits the enzyme that is involved in the metabolism of folic acid converting dihydrofolate to tetrahydrofolate. Thus it is blocked two successive stages of the biosynthesis of purines and...
- Contral - Pharmacological action Contral is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Contral has a bactericidal effect on...
- Corsacillin - Pharmacological action Corsacillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Corsacillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia...
- Corsacin - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Corsaderm - Corsaderm information Corsaderm is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Corsaderm warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal infection, this...
- Corsadol - Pharmacological action Corsadol is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Corsagyl - Pharmacological action Corsagyl is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Corsagyl is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is believed that...
- Corsalit 200
- Corsamox - Pharmacological action Corsamox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Corsatrocin - Pharmacological action Corsatrocin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Corsatrocin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Corvox - Corvox information Corvox is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Corvox indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Corvox works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Corvox warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Corvox may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Corvox medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Decyline Cream
- Decyline Ointment
- Decyline Powder
- Dermagen Forte
- Inflam - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Lokoles - Lokoles information Lokoles is a drug which is usually prescribed along with a diet to people who have very high levels of serum triglycerides (triglycerides are fatty substances from the blood) and who are at a risk of developing pancreatitis (this is the inflammation of the pancreas). This medication may also be used in order to reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease in people who have not responded to the other therapy options: weight loss, exercises, and diet and to other...
- Neo Diaform
- Sorbitol Delalande
- Turpan - Pharmacological action Turpan is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Turpan prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Vircovir - Pharmacological action Vircovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology