Pharma company: constant
List of constant products:
- Abof - Pharmacological action Abof is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Cinant - Pharmacological action Cinant is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cinant is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Copam - Pharmacological action Copam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear, anxiety....
- Cormadol - Pharmacological action Cormadol is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Curix - Pharmacological action Curix is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Nevdep - Pharmacological action Nevdep is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are linear....
- TN - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. TN inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella parapertussis,...
- Vof - Vof information Vof is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Vof indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Vof works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Vof warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Vof may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Vof medication without consulting first your doctor if you are pregnant or...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!