Pharma company: concertina pharma
List of concertina pharma products:
- Betacon ER - Pharmacological action Betacon ER is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic effect. Metoprolol decreases automaticity of sinus node, reducing heart rate, slows AV-conduction, decreases myocardial contractility and excitability, reduces cardiac output, reduces myocardial oxygen demand. This drug inhibits the stimulatory effect of catecholamines on the heart during physical and...
- Cefcon - Cefcon information Cefcon is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefcon indications Cefcon is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefcon may also be recommended in...
- Conformin SR
- Conpride M
- Conram - Conram information Conram belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Conram indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Conram is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Conram warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients who have...
- Conram H
- Lipicon - Pharmacological action Lipicon is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Piozol M
- Pregacon - Pharmacological action Pregacon is an antiepileptic drugs which active ingredient is an analogue of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Although the exact mechanism of action of pregabalin still uncertain, it was found that pregabalin binds with an additional subunit (alpha-2-delta protein) of voltage-dependent calcium channels in the CNS, it is assumed that such binding may contribute to the manifestation of its analgesic and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics Pharmacokinetics of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology