Pharma company: community pharmacy
List of community pharmacy products:
- Allopurinol - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Amoxycillin - Pharmacological action Amoxycillin is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Ampicillin - DESCRIPTION: Ampicillin for injectable suspension, veterinary is a broad-spectrum penicillin which has bactericidal activity against a wide range of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Each 25 g vial contains: 25 g ampicillin activity as ampicillin trihydrate, 90 mg methylparaben (as preservative), 10 mg propylparaben (as preservative), 200 mg lecithin, 500 mg povidone, 200 mg sodium chloride, 600 mg sodium...
- Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Metrogyl - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Ofla - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved