Pharma company: coastal healthcare
List of coastal healthcare products:
- Arofil Gum Paint
- Arofil Mouth Wash - Pharmacological action Arofil Mouth Wash is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Arofil Mouth Wash prescribed? For local use of Arofil Mouth Wash: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention...
- Azicos - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azicos inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Calcos Syrup
- Calcos Tablets
- Cocef - Cocef information Cocef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cocef indications Cocef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cocef may also be recommended in the...
- Levocos - Levocos information Levocos is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levocos indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levocos works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levocos warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levocos may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levocos medication without consulting first your...
- Oflocos - Pharmacological action Oflocos is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Omecos - Pharmacological action Omecos is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omecos has a bactericidal effect on...
- Pregnicure - Pharmacological action Pregnicure is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity....
- Procos Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!