Pharma company: cinerea biotech
List of cinerea biotech products:
- Amrea - Pharmacological action Amrea is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect, which...
- Anxrea - Pharmacological action Anxrea is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear, anxiety...
- Arpicin - Arpicin information Arpicin is utilised in therapies for people suffering from the psychotic disorder schizophrenia. It is also utilised for sustaining a stable state in patients who have experienced symptom relief while taking other anti-psychotic drugs and who have been under observation for cases of health deterioration for about 6 and a half months. Bipolar Disorders are another illness where Arpicin is utilised for treatment. Bipolar Disorders are also referred to as manic-depression....
- Azrea - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azrea inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Cinflox - Pharmacological action Cinflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Cinflu - Pharmacological action Cinflu is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Cinol - Cinol information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Cinol is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Cinol is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers,...
- Cinol Forte
- Cinol Plus
- Cinom - Pharmacological action Cinom is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Cinom has a bactericidal effect on...
- Cinpar-CR - Pharmacological action Cinpar-CR is an antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This medication has a bicyclic structure distinct from the structures of other known antidepressants. Paroxetine has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects when expressed enough incentive (activated) effect. Antidepressant (thymoleptic) action is related to the ability of paroxetine selectively block the reuptake of serotonin presynaptic membrane than is caused by increase of free content of this...
- Cinris - Cinris information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Cinris helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Cinris can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Cinris warnings In order to...
- Cinris Forte
- Cinxim - Cinxim information Cinxim is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cinxim indications Cinxim is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cinxim may also be recommended in...
- Defcin - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Dolcin - Haloperidol information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol warnings Haloperidol causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the...
- Escin - Pharmacological action Escin is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Escin Plus
- Lamcin - Pharmacological action Lamcin is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Levrea - Levrea information Levrea is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levrea indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levrea works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levrea warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levrea may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levrea medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Lorcin - Pharmacological action Lorcin is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Nasrel Syrup
- Nasrel Tablets
- Qurea - Pharmacological action Qurea is an antipsychotic (neuroleptic) drug. This medication exhibits a high affinity for serotonin 5HT2-receptors compared with dopamine D1- and D2-receptors in the brain. Also quetiapine has a high affinity for histamine and alpha1-receptors and a less pronounced - to the alpha2-receptors. This drug has no affinity for the m-cholinergic receptors and benzodiazepine receptors. Quetiapine in the dose effectively blocking dopamine D2-receptors causing only weak...
- Radicin Forte
- Redexa - Pharmacological action Redexa is a glucocorticosteroid. This medication Inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Dexamethasone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Redexa decreases capillary permeability caused by histamine release. This medicine inhibits the activity of fibroblasts and collagen formation. Redexa inhibits the activity of...
- Repix - Pharmacological action Repix is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Repix used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and in...
- Sertacin - Pharmacological action Sertacin (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Sertacin is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress...
- Venrea - Venrea information Venrea is a drug belonging to the antidepressant and anti-anxiety agents that aid in the control of depression and anxiety attacks. Venrea indications This medicine is used to treat mental depression, as well as anxiety disorders and its symptoms. Venrea warnings Before taking this antidepressant drug, determine if you are allergic to this medication or other components of Venrea. Venrea and pregnancy This drug has not been tested in pregnant women but tests...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology