Pharma company: chew brothers
List of chew brothers products:
- Bacard Antiseptic
- Bacard Antiseptic Cleanser
- Beta C
- Gynebo - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Mefiron - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Neofulvin - Griseofulvin information Griseofulvin is a drug which helps your organism fight against fungal problems. This product acts against fungal invasions just like a normal antibiotic would do against a bacterial infection. Griseofulvin indications Griseofulvin is for external use; it helps one get rid of fungal invasions of your skin, nails and hair. These infections may lead to the following disorders: athlete's foot jock itch barber's itch You can also use Griseofulvin to treat other...
- Norum - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Paratol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Rumadene - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Rumatifen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Stopain Cream
- Stopain Gel
- Vinsen - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology