Pharma company: cathay drug
List of cathay drug products:
- Broncaire Expectorant
- Faspic - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Glitaz - Pharmacological action Glitaz is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Lipway SR
- Loxeva - Loxeva information Loxeva is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Loxeva indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Loxeva works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Loxeva warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Loxeva may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Loxeva medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Monurol - This medication is an antibiotic used to treat bladder infections (e.g., acute cystitis or lower urinary tract infections ) in women. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Fosfomycin should not be used to treat infections outside the bladder (e.g., kidney infections such as pyelonephritis or perinephric abscesses). This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can...
- One-Six-Twelve Forte
- Prexon - Pharmacological action Prexon is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Prexon has a bactericidal effect on...
- Protozole - Pharmacological action Protozole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Protozole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is believed...
- Zefxon - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!