Pharma company: captab biotec
List of captab biotec products:
- Capcid - Pharmacological action Capcid is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Capcid has a bactericidal effect on...
- Cutivate - Fluticasone topical belongs to the class of medications called corticosteroids . It is used to reduce the redness, itching, and swelling of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are...
- Cutivir - Pharmacological action Cutivir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Cutret - Pharmacological action Cutret is a pharmaceutical agent for the treatment of acne. Contributes to the normalization of terminal cell differentiation, inhibits the hyperproliferation of the epithelium of excretory ducts of the sebaceous glands, the formation of detritus and makes it easier to evacuate. Due to this reduced production of sebum and facilitates its isolation, normal structure, decreasing the inflammatory reaction around the glands. For external and systemic application...
- Elfenac Plus
- Elgram - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Elgram inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Elquin - Pharmacological action Elquin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Elquin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Eltram - Pharmacological action Eltram is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Elvas - Pharmacological action Elvas is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Emcin - This medication is used to treat acne . It helps to reduce the number of pimples. Erythromycin is an antibiotic (macrolide-type). It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This product contains a large amount of alcohol, which dries extra oils from the skin .
- Emipril - Emipril information Emipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Emipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Emipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Emipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients who...
- Fin - Fin information Fin is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Fin works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Fin indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Fin may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Fin warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to...
- H-Rax - H-Rax information This medication is made by Pfizer and is generically known as hydroxyzine hydrochloride and is available in tablet and syrup form. H-Rax indications This drug is prescribed for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis. H-Rax may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis. H-Rax may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication following general anesthesia. ...
- Kon - Pharmacological action Kon is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Monast - Pharmacological action Monast is an inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase - an enzyme that converts testosterone into a more active dihydrotestosterone. Decreases the amount of dihydrotestosterone in the blood and prostate tissue. Inhibits the stimulatory effect of dihydrotestosterone on the development of prostate adenoma. Finasteride reduces the size of enlarged prostate, improves urine flow and reduce symptoms associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy. May be required several months of...
- Monoflox - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Monopram - Pharmacological action Monopram is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Novocin - Novocin information Novocin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Novocin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Novocin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Novocin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Novocin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Novocin medication without consulting first your...
- Nufix - Nufix information Nufix is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Nufix indications Nufix is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Nufix may also be recommended in the...
- Tolin - Tolazamide is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes (non- insulin -dependent diabetes ). It may also be used with other diabetes medications . Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke . Tolazamide belongs to the class of drugs known as...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology