Pharma company: caprifarmindo laboratories
List of caprifarmindo laboratories products:
- Amoxsan Forte - Pharmacological action Amoxsan Forte is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Bantif Child
- Capsinat Forte
- Cefacef - Cefacef information Cefacef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefacef indications Cefacef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefacef may also be recommended...
- Ciprec - Pharmacological action Ciprec is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprec is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Floxacap - Floxacap information Floxacap is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Floxacap indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Floxacap works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Floxacap warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Floxacap may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Floxacap medication without consulting first...
- Roksicap Forte
- Uresix - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Zolacap - Pharmacological action Zolacap is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Zolacap has a bactericidal effect on...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!