Pharma company: cana
List of cana products:
- Diprivan - Propofol belongs to a class of medications known as hypnotics or anaesthetics. Hypnotics cause sleep and reduced sensitivity to pain by reducing the movement of pain messages through the nerves. They may cause partial or complete unconsciousness. Propofol is used to induce and maintain sleep as part of anesthesia during surgery for adults and children 3 years of age and older. It may be used for adults before an uncomfortable procedure, to relax and reduce awareness but not cause...
- Emla - This medication is a patch that contains 2 amide-type anesthetics for numbing a small area, lidocaine and prilocaine. It is used on normal, unbroken skin to prevent pain before certain procedures such as inserting a needle for injections or drawing blood . It is also used before certain vaccinations ( measles / mumps /rubella-MMR, diphtheria/ pertussis / tetanus /poliovirus-DPTP, H. influenzae b, hepatitis B). It works by temporarily numbing the skin and surrounding area. This...
- Norflex - Orphenadrine belongs to the group of medications called s keletal muscle relaxants . It is used to treat acute muscle spasms. Muscle tightening or spasms result largely from signals in the nervous system telling the muscles to tighten or contract. Orphenadrine helps to relieve muscle tightening and stiffness by reducing the strength of those signals in the nervous system. Muscle relaxants such as orphenadrine are used to help relieve the stiffness, pain, and discomfort caused by sprains...
- Norgesic - This medication is a combination of orphenadrine , aspirin , and caffeine . It is used to treat muscle spasms /pain. It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatment. Orphenadrine relieves pain and muscle spasms. Aspirin relieves pain and decreases swelling. Caffeine may help increase the effects of aspirin on pain.
- Tenoretic - This is a combination product that contains 2 medications: atenolol and chlorthalidone. It is used to treat high blood pressure. Atenolol belongs to the class of medications called beta-blockers . It works by decreasing the workload of the heart. Chlorthalidone belongs to the class of medications called diuretics (water pills). It works by getting rid of excess salt and water.
- Tenormin - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Zestoretic - This is a combination product containing 2 medications: lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide. It is used to treat high blood pressure. Lisinopril belongs to a class of medications called ACE inhibitors and helps to lower blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels and reducing the workload of the heart. Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to a class of medications called diuretics or "water pills" that help control blood pressure by getting rid of excess salt and water. It may take up to...
- Zestril - Lisinopril belongs to a class of medications called ACE inhibitors . It is used to treat high blood pressure and congestive heart failure. It works by relaxing blood vessels and helping the heart to pump blood that carries oxygen to the different parts of the body more efficiently. It is also used immediately after a heart attack in order to reduce the risk of having another heart attack. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology