Pharma company: bliss gvs pharma
List of bliss gvs pharma products:
- Diclodyne - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Glyciron Capsules
- Glyciron Syrup
- Megaflox - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Recticin - Recticin information Recticin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, typically prescribed in order to manage symptoms such as pain, fever, swelling and stiffness. This medication acts as an inhibitor of prostaglandin production - prostaglandins are the agents that are known to induce these symptoms. Recticin indications There are several medical conditions for which Recticin may be prescribed, including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, arthritic gout, juvenile...
- Today Premium
- Vagid - Pharmacological action Vagid is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Vagid is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas vaginalis. ...
- Xipro - Pharmacological action Xipro is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Xipro is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology