Pharma company: blackhall pharmaceutical distributors
List of blackhall pharmaceutical distributors products:
- Almodan - Pharmacological action Almodan is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Antipressan - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Caplenal - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Dryptal - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Pretz - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology