Pharma company: biotenk laboratorio farmaceutico
List of biotenk laboratorio farmaceutico products:
- AC Vascular
- Amoxitenk Plus
- Amoxitenk Respiratorio
- Atorvastan - Pharmacological action Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is...
- Biofem Test
- Coxtenk - Celecoxib information Celecoxib is a NSAIDs medicine (Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug). As a NSAID drug, Celecoxib fights against inflammation, pain or swelling by reducing the amount of substances that cause them. Celecoxib indications This medication is usually prescribed to patients who suffer from Stiffness, pain or inflammation which may accompany Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Celecoxib helps ease these symptoms while also decreasing the amount of polyps from your...
- Espasmo Biotenk
- Floxlevo - Levofloxacin information Levofloxacin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levofloxacin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levofloxacin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levofloxacin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levofloxacin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levofloxacin...
- Furtenk - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Ibutenk - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Latisona B
- Norgestrel Max
- Norgestrel Minor
- Norgestrel Plus
- Puritenk - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Sitrox - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Zoltenk - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!