Pharma company: biosano laboratorios
List of biosano laboratorios products:
- Acetato de Sodio
- Acido Ascorbico - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Acido Ascorbico participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Albumina Humana
- Atracurio Besilato
- Betaxolol - DESCRIPTION Betaxolol is a β 1 -selective (cardioselective) adrenergic receptor blocking agent available as 10-mg and 20-mg tablets for oral administration. Betaxolol is chemically described as 2-propanol,1-[4-[2-(cyclopropylmethoxy)ethyl]phenoxy]-3-[(1-methylethyl)amino]-,hydrochloride,(±). It has the following chemical structure: Betaxolol hydrochloride is a water-soluble white crystalline powder with a molecular...
- Bicarbonato de Sodio
- Bupivacaina Hiperbarica
- Clonixinato de Lisina
- Cloruro de Calcio
- Cloruro de Potasio
- Cloruro de Sodio - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Diazepam - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Fliptop Vial Rx only CIV WARNING: RISKS FROM CONCOMITANT USE WITH OPIOIDS Concomitant use of benzodiazepines and opioids may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death...
- Diclofenaco - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Droperidol - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Injection, USP For Intravenous or Intramuscular Use Only Ampul R x only WARNING ...
- Estradiol - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION ESTROGENS INCREASE THE RISK OF ENDOMETRIAL CANCER Close clinical surveillance of all women taking estrogens is important. Adequate diagnostic measures, including endometrial sampling when indicated, should be undertaken to rule out malignancy in all cases of undiagnosed persistent or recurring abnormal vaginal bleeding. There is no evidence that...
- Fenoterol - An adrenergic beta-2 agonist that is used as a bronchodilator and tocolytic. [PubChem] Indication: Fenoterol is used for the treatment of asthma. Fenoterol is a beta agonist designed to open up the airways to the lungs by decreasing bronchconstriction.
- Fosfato Monopotasico
- Furosemida - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Gluconato de Calcio
- Haloperidol - WARNING Increased Mortality in Elderly Patients with Dementia-Related Psychosis Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis treated with antipsychotic drugs are at an increased risk of death. Analyses of seventeen placebo-controlled trials (modal duration of 10 weeks), largely in patients taking atypical antipsychotic drugs, revealed a risk of death in drug-treated patients of between 1.6 to 1.7...
- Inflexal V
- Isoproterenol - Isopropyl analog of epinephrine; beta-sympathomimetic that acts on the heart, bronchi, skeletal muscle, alimentary tract, etc. It is used mainly as bronchodilator and heart stimulant. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of mild or transient episodes of heart block that do not require electric shock or pacemaker therapy also used in management of asthma and chronic bronchitis Isoproterenol is a relatively selective beta2-adrenergic bronchodilator. Isoproterenol is indicated for the relief of...
- Ketoprofeno - Pharmacological action Ketoprofen is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via inhibition of...
- Lagrimas Artificiales
- Lidocaina Hiperbarica - Pharmacological action Lidocaine is an antiarrhythmic agent of class IB, local anesthetic, a derivative of acetanilide. This medication has membrane stabilizing activity. Lidocaine causes a blockade of sodium channels of excitable membranes of neurons and the membrane of cardiomyocytes. This drug reduces the duration of the action potential and effective refractory period in Purkinje fibers, inhibits their automaticity. In this case, lidocaine inhibits electrical activity in depolarized,...
- Lorazepam - DESCRIPTION Each mL of Lorazepam Concentrate, USP for oral administration contains: Lorazepam . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 mg Inactive Ingredients Lorazepam Oral Concentrate, USP contains polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol and triacetin. Lorazepam, an antianxiety agent, has the chemical formula, ...
- Midazolam - A short-acting hypnotic-sedative drug with anxiolytic and amnestic properties. It is used in dentistry, cardiac surgery, endoscopic procedures, as preanesthetic medication, and as an adjunct to local anesthesia. The short duration and cardiorespiratory stability makes it useful in poor-risk, elderly, and cardiac patients. It is water-soluble at pH less than 4 and lipid-soluble at physiological pH. [PubChem] Midazolam is a schedule IV drug in the United States. Indication: For use as a sedative...
- Ondansetron - Warnings and Precautions, ( 5.3 ) 09/2014 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE ZUPLENZ is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist indicated for: ...
- Piroxicam - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Sulfato de Magnesio
- Sulfato de Zinc
- Timolol - DESCRIPTION Betimol ® (timolol ophthalmic solution), 0.25% and 0.5%, is a non-selective beta-adrenergic antagonist for ophthalmic use. The chemical name of the active ingredient is (S)-1-[(1,1-dimethylethyl)amino]-3-[(4-(4-morpholinyl)-1,2,5-thiadiazol-3-yl]oxy]-2-propanol. Timolol hemihydrate is the levo isomer. Specific rotation is [α] 25 405nm =-16° (C=10% as the hemihydrate form in 1N HCl). The molecular...
- Tramadol - Pharmacological action Tramadol Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal...
- Vitamina B1, B6, B12
- Vivotif - Typhoid vaccine (oral) belongs to the group of medications called vaccines . It is used to protect adults and children against typhoid fever that is caused by bacteria called Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi (S. typhi). The vaccine is made up of S. typhi that is no longer harmful. The vaccine works by activating the immune system to produce antibodies that will attack S. typhi bacteria should they later get into the body. Although this is not a routine vaccine in Canada, it is ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology