Pharma company: biomedis international
List of biomedis international products:
- Biogesic - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Diatabs Reformulated
- GynePro Antiseptic Feminine Wash
- H2 Bloc
- Inoflox - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Merop - Meropenem is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections . This medication is known as a carbapenem-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Neocyte - Orphenadrine is used to treat muscle spasms /pain. It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatment.
- PH Care Intimate Wash
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology