Pharma company: biological evans
List of biological evans products:
- B-12 Injections
- B-12 Syrup
- Bepamol - Pharmacological action Bepamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Bepamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Beparine Cream
- Bestozyme Capsules
- Bethadoxin-12 Injections
- Bethadoxin-12 Syrup
- Bett - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Bevac - This medication is a man-made antibody (IgG1) used to treat kidney , colon , and rectal cancer . Bevacizumab is also used to treat lung cancer (non-small cell type) and certain types of brain tumors . This drug works by blocking a certain protein (vascular endothelial growth factor-VEGF) thereby decreasing the blood supply to the tumor and slowing tumor growth. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but...
- Binex DT
- Binex E
- Binex Kid
- Calcium Folinate - This medication is used to treat or prevent serious blood cell disorders (such as thrombocytopenia , neutropenia , anemia ) caused by certain drugs ( folic acid antagonists such as methotrexate , trimethoprim , pyrimethamine ). It may also be used with a certain cancer drug (5- fluorouracil ) to treat patients with colon cancer . Leucovorin may also be used to treat a certain type of anemia (due to folic acid deficiency) when folic acid cannot be taken by mouth.
- Calsuper Forte
- Cardistat - Pharmacological action Cardistat is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Cipic - Pharmacological action Cipic is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cipic is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Coscopin Linctus
- Coscopin Paediatric
- Coscopin Plus
- Coscoril Syrup
- Duramor - This medication is used to treat severe pain. It acts on certain centers in the brain to give you pain relief. This medication is a narcotic pain reliever (opiate-type).
- Gastrogyl Plus
- HB Fast Suspension
- HB Fast Tablets
- HB Fast-Z
- Loress - Pharmacological action Loress is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Loress has a bactericidal effect on...
- Pedixim - Pedixim information Pedixim is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Pedixim indications Pedixim is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Pedixim may also be recommended...
- Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed - This medication is given to provide protection (immunity) against tetanus (lockjaw) in adults and children 7 years or older. Vaccination is the best way to protect against this life-threatening disease. Vaccines work by causing the body to produce its own protection (antibodies). Tetanus vaccine is usually first given to infants with 2 other vaccines for diphtheria and whooping cough (pertussis) in a series of 3 injections. This medication is usually used as a "booster" vaccine after this...
- Twicyl - Pharmacological action Twicyl is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- V.G Kit
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology