Pharma company: bioforce services
List of bioforce services products:
- A. Vogel Capsules a L'ail
- A. Vogel Capsules polyvitaminees
- B Complex 50 - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Bio-C A Vogel - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
- Borage Oil
- C-500 - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Cal 500 - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Calcium; Iron; Magnesium; Vitamins A, D, C
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Chewable Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Echinaforce Forte
- Echinaforce Purpurea
- Echinaforce V
- Echinaforce ohne Alkohol
- Evening Primrose Oil; Vitamin E
- Hepar Sulf
- Huile Po-Ho A. Vogel
- Iron - Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1mL Servings Per Container: 120 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value ...
- Multi-Force for Adults
- Multi-Force for Women
- Stress B with C
- Valerian Tincture
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C; Acerola
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamin E; Selenium
- Vitamins A; D
- Zinc Chelated
- Zinc Complex
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology