Pharma company: biochemix health care
List of biochemix health care products:
- Azithox - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithox inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Biocam - Pharmacological action Biocam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Biocam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and in...
- Bioder Plus
- Hozen - Hozen information This medication is made by Pfizer and is generically known as hydroxyzine hydrochloride and is available in tablet and syrup form. Hozen indications This drug is prescribed for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis. Hozen may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis. Hozen may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication following general anesthesia. ...
- Leof - Leof information Leof is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Leof indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Leof works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Leof warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Leof may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Leof medication without consulting first your doctor if you are...
- Nedep - Pharmacological action Nedep is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Nextin - Pharmacological action Nextin is a pharmaceutical agent for the treatment of acne. Contributes to the normalization of terminal cell differentiation, inhibits the hyperproliferation of the epithelium of excretory ducts of the sebaceous glands, the formation of detritus and makes it easier to evacuate. Due to this reduced production of sebum and facilitates its isolation, normal structure, decreasing the inflammatory reaction around the glands. For external and systemic application...
- Ompirol - Pharmacological action Ompirol is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Ompirol has a bactericidal effect on...
- Radicip - Pharmacological action Radicip is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Radicip is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology