Pharma company: berlex laboratories
List of berlex laboratories products:
- Androcur - Cyproterone belongs to a group of medications known as steroidal antiandrogens . It is used to treat advanced prostate cancer. Antiandrogens such as cyproterone block the effect of the hormone called testosterone . This causes a reduction in the production of testosterone in the testicles, which prostate cancer cells require for growth. This medication may be available under multiple brand names and/or in several different forms. Any specific brand name of this medication may not be...
- Angeliq - This is a combination product contains two medications: drospirenone and estradiol. Drospirenone belongs to the class of medications called progestins . Estradiol belongs to the class of medications called estrogens. This medication is used as an oral hormone replacement therapy. This medication is used to relieve menopausal symptoms and vaginal symptoms associated with menopause. It should be not be used by women whose only symptom is vaginal dryness. Other medications that can be...
- Angiovist 282
- Angiovist 292
- Angiovist 370
- Betapace - This medication is used to treat a serious (possibly life-threatening) type of fast heartbeat called sustained ventricular tachycardia. It is also used to treat certain fast/irregular heartbeats (atrial fibrillation/flutter) in patients with severe symptoms such as weakness and shortness of breath. Sotalol helps to lessen these symptoms. It slows the heart rate and helps the heart to beat more normally and regularly. This medication is both a beta blocker and an anti-arrhythmic.
- Betapace AF - This medication is used to treat a serious (possibly life-threatening) type of fast heartbeat called sustained ventricular tachycardia. It is also used to treat certain fast/irregular heartbeats (atrial fibrillation/flutter) in patients with severe symptoms such as weakness and shortness of breath. Sotalol helps to lessen these symptoms. It slows the heart rate and helps the heart to beat more normally and regularly. This medication is both a beta blocker and an anti-arrhythmic.
- Betaseron - Interferon beta-1b belongs to the group of medications known as immunomodulators . It is a form of a protein that is naturally made by our body's cells to fight infections and tumours. Interferon beta-1b is used to treat relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS) . Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic and disabling disease caused by the body's own defense system attacking and destroying the protective covering known as myelin that surrounds nerve fibres. Interferon beta-1b works by...
- Bonefos - Clodronate belongs to a family of medications known as bisphosphonates . It is used to treat hypercalcemia (high blood calcium) for people who have cancer. Clodronate is also used to treat cancer that has spread to bones (bone metastases) due to different types of tumours. Clodronate works by reducing the breakdown of bone. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication...
- Campath - Alemtuzumab is used to treat a certain type of leukemia (B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia , also known as B-CLL) in patients who have not responded to other cancer chemotherapy drugs (e.g., fludarabine ). This medication works by stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Climara - Estradiol patch belongs to the class of medications known as estrogen replacement therapy . It is used for the management of menopausal symptoms such as abnormal uterine bleeding, hot flushes, sweating, and chills. When an estradiol patch is applied to your skin, it releases estradiol into your blood through the skin. Estradiol is a type of estrogen , a female hormone that is produced by the ovaries. At menopause, the amount of estrogen made by the ovaries declines and symptoms such as...
- Climara Pro - This medication contains two medications: an estrogen ( estradiol-17β ) and a progestin ( levonorgestrel ). It belongs to the class of medications known as hormone replacement therapy . This medication is used to treat menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, sweating, and chills. When an estradiol-17β - levonorgestrel patch is applied to your skin, it releases the hormones into your blood through your skin. Estrogens and progestins are female hormones made by the ovaries....
- Diane-35 - This medication contains a combination of two ingredients: cyproterone and ethinyl estradiol. Cyproterone belongs to a group of medications known as antiandrogens. Ethinyl estradiol belongs to a group of medications known as estrogens . Together, they are used to treat certain types of acne in women. This medication works by regulating hormones that affect the skin. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. ...
- Elixophyllin - This medication is used to treat and prevent wheezing and trouble breathing caused by ongoing lung disease (e.g., asthma , emphysema , chronic bronchitis ). Theophylline belongs to a class of drugs known as xanthines. It works in the airways by relaxing muscles, opening air passages to improve breathing, and decreasing the lungs' response to irritants. Controlling symptoms of breathing problems can decrease time lost from work or school. This medication does not work immediately and...
- Finacea - This medication is used to treat a certain skin condition called rosacea . It helps to reduce the number of inflamed skin lesions.
- Finevin - This medication is used to treat mild to moderate acne . It works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria on the skin and by helping to keep your pores open and unblocked, thus decreasing the number of acne pimples. Azelaic acid belongs to a class of drugs known as dicarboxylic acids.
- Fludara - Fludarabine belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications known as antineoplastics, and specifically to the family of antineoplastics called antimetabolites. Fludarabine causes the death of cancer cells by interfering with their growth and reproduction. Fludarabine is used to treat a type of cancer known as chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in people for whom other treatments have not worked. The injectable form of this medication may also be used to treat low-grade...
- Kay Ciel - This medication is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood . A normal level of potassium in the blood is important. Potassium helps your cells, kidneys , heart , muscles, and nerves work properly. Most people get enough potassium by eating a well- balanced diet . Some conditions that can lower your body's potassium level include severe prolonged diarrhea and vomiting , hormone problems such as hyperaldosteronism, or treatment with "water...
- Leukine - This medication is given to those whose ability to make white blood cells has been reduced. This medication stimulates the blood system (bone marrow) to make white blood cells, which help your body fight infections. Sargramostim (also known as GM-CSF, or granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor) is a man-made version of a certain natural substance found in the body that also stimulates the bone marrow to make white blood cells. It is produced using a certain yeast (Saccharomyces...
- Menostar - This medication is a female hormone (estrogen). It is used by women to help reduce symptoms of menopause (such as hot flashes , vaginal dryness). These symptoms are caused by the body making less estrogen. If you are using this medication to treat symptoms only in and around the vagina , products applied directly inside the vagina should be considered before medications that are taken by mouth, absorbed through the skin , or injected. This medication may also be used by women who are not...
- Mirena - This is a soft, flexible T-shaped contraceptive (birth control) device that is placed inside the uterus (intrauterine device or IUD). The medication is continuously released over a period of 5 years to prevent pregnancy. It is also used to treat heavy menstrual bleeding. Levonorgestrel is a progestin, which is a hormone produced by the ovaries. This medication prevents the lining of the uterus (endometrium) from building up, which makes it very difficult for an egg to be implanted and also...
- Nova T Cu 200 Ag
- Nova-T 380
- Osmovist 190
- Osmovist 240
- Osmovist 300
- Quinaglute - This medication is used to treat or prevent many types of irregular heartbeats (heart arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation ). Quinidine can greatly improve your ability to perform normal activities by decreasing the number of irregular heartbeats you have. However, it may not stop all your irregular heartbeats completely. It works by blocking abnormal heartbeat signals. Before and while you are using quinidine, your doctor may prescribe other medications (e.g., " blood ...
- Sterilized Water for Injections
- Triquilar - Levonorgestrel - ethinyl estradiol is a progestin (levonorgestrel) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol) combination birth control pill used to prevent pregnancy. The ingredients of this medication work by preventing ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary) and causing changes in the mucus of the cervix, which make it difficult for sperm to penetrate and for an egg to implant. This medication may also be used to treat acne in women 14 years of age and older or to help regulate the...
- Urovist Cysto
- Urovist Cysto Pediatric
- Urovist Meglumine
- Urovist Meglumine DIU / CT
- Urovist Sodium
- Urovist Sodium 300
- Vi-Twel - Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to treat low levels (deficiency) of this vitamin. Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein. It is also important for normal blood , cells, and nerves. Most people get enough vitamin B12 in their diet , but a deficiency may occur in certain health conditions (e.g., poor nutrition , stomach /intestinal problems, infection, cancer ). Serious vitamin B12 deficiency may result in anemia ,...
- Yasmin - Drospirenone - ethinyl estradiol is a combination medication containing to ingredients: progestin (drospirenone) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is a birth control pill used to prevent pregnancy. This medication works by preventing ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary) and by causing changes in the mucus of the cervix (that makes it difficult for sperm to penetrate into the uterus) and in the endometrium (that make it difficult for an egg to implant). Drospirenone -...
- Yasmin CD
- Yaz - Drospirenone - ethinyl estradiol is a progestin (drospirenone) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol) combination birth control pill used to prevent pregnancy. This medication works by preventing ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary) and by causing changes in the mucus of the cervix (making it difficult for sperm to penetrate into the uterus) and in the endometrium (making it difficult for an egg to implant). Drospirenone - ethinyl estradiol is also used to treat moderate acne for...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology