Pharma company: b l hua
List of b l hua products:
- Actorin - Pharmacological action Actorin is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body temperature due to...
- Albumin Human - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE FLEXBUMIN 5% [Albumin (Human)] is indicated for hypovolemia, hypoalbuminemia and cardiopulmonary bypass surgery. FLEXBUMIN 5%, Albumin (Human) Solution is indicated for: Hypovolemia ( 1.1 ) Hypoalbuminemia: Burns ( 1.2 ) Cardiopulmonary Bypass Surgery ( 1.3 ) ...
- Almag - This medication is used to treat the symptoms of too much stomach acid such as stomach upset, heartburn , and acid indigestion. Aluminum and magnesium antacids work quickly to lower the acid in the stomach. Liquid antacids usually work faster/better than tablets or capsules. This medication works only on existing acid in the stomach. It does not prevent acid production. It may be used alone or with other medications that lower acid production (e.g., H2 blockers such as cimetidine /...
- Almag Milk
- Amilin - Pharmacological action Amilin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Amilin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Con Con
- Dichlotride - Hydrochlorothiazide information Hydrochlorothiazide is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Hydrochlorothiazide indications Hydrochlorothiazide is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with...
- Ebixa - Memantine belongs to the group of medications known as NMDA receptor antagonists . It is used alone or with other medications to treat people with moderate-to-severe Alzheimer's disease. Memantine does not cure Alzheimer's disease, but it is used to decrease the symptoms. It works in the brain to block the effect of some chemicals that cause symptoms of Alzheimer's disease such as decreased memory and other mental functions. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions...
- Iburen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Klamacin - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Kloramin - Chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy , hay fever, and the common cold . These symptoms include rash , watery eyes , itchy eyes/nose/throat/ skin , cough, runny nose, and sneezing. This medication works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . By blocking another natural substance made by your body (acetylcholine), it helps dry up some body fluids to relieve symptoms such as watery eyes...
- Lexapro - Escitalopram is an antidepressant (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-SSRI) used to treat depression and anxiety. It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters such as serotonin) in the brain . Escitalopram may improve your feelings of well-being and energy level and decrease nervousness. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved US professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your...
- Micanol - This medication is used for the treatment of long-term psoriasis of the scalp. Anthralin is a man-made version of a natural substance found in goa powder, which is from the araroba tree. It works by slowing down the growth of skin cells. This product does not contain a corticosteroid or coal tar . It is not meant to be used for a severe outbreak of psoriasis. Do not use this drug if the skin is inflamed or irritated.
- Octagam - This medication is used to strengthen the body's natural defense system (immune system) to lower the risk of infection in persons with a weakened immune system. This medication is made from healthy human blood that has a high level of certain defensive substances (antibodies), which help fight infections. It is also used to increase the blood count (platelets) in persons with a certain blood disorder (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura- ITP ). Platelets are needed to stop bleeding and form...
- Periactin - Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes , runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives , and itching. It works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . This medication also blocks another natural substance in your body (serotonin). This medication should not be used in newborn or premature infants.
- Pyracon - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Roxen - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Tricomed - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology