Pharma company: avanstra
List of avanstra products:
- Ava-Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Ava-Baclofen - Pharmacological action Baclofen is a centrally acting muscle relaxant; GABA B -receptor agonist. It depresses mono-and polysynaptic reflexes presumably by reducing the release of excitatory amino acids (glutamate and aspartate) from the terminals which occurs as a result of stimulation of presynaptic GABA-receptors. This medication does not affect the transmission of impulses in the nerve-muscle synapses; reduces skeletal muscle tone; has a moderate analgesic effect. Pharmacokinetics ...
- Ava-Bicalutamide - Bicalutamide information Bicalutamide prevents the actions of androgens or male hormones in the body. It is an anti-androgen. Bicalutamide indications This medication is primarily used in the treatment of cancer in the prostate. It may also be used for purposes other than those indicated here. Bicalutamide warnings This drug may not be advisable if you have liver disease or any other serious illness. You may not be able to take this drug, may need dosage adjustments, or may need...
- Ava-Bupropion SR
- Ava-Carvedilol - Carvedilol information Carvedilol is a blood pressure medication and belongs to the class of drugs known as beta-blockers. These beta-blockers affect the circulatory system, which includes the human heart, arteries and veins. Carvedilol indications This medication is used primarily in treating hypertension or high blood pressure. Carvedilol warnings Taking Carvedilol may not be advisable if you have any of the following conditions: asthma heart problems such as low blood pressure...
- Ava-Cyclobenzaprine - Cyclobenzaprine belongs to the family of medications known as muscle relaxants . It is used along with rest and physical therapy for the relief of muscle spasm associated with acute (sudden and short-term) painful conditions. Muscle relaxants work in the central nervous system (CNS) to modify signals from the brain that cause the muscles to tighten. When used in combination with rest and physical therapy, muscle relaxants help to relieve the pain and stiffness caused by muscle spasm. ...
- Ava-Diclofenac SR
- Ava-Famciclovir - Famciclovir belongs to the family of medications known as antivirals . It is used to treat genital herpes and prevent recurring episodes of genital herpes. It is also used to treat shingles (a painful rash caused by some herpes viruses, also known as herpes zoster). These infections are caused by viruses. Famciclovir prevents the virus from making DNA (genetic material) and copying itself, and so leads to lower levels of virus in the blood. It helps to prevent the virus from...
- Ava-Fenofibrate Micro
- Ava-Furosemide - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Ava-Hydrochlorothiazide - Hydrochlorothiazide information Hydrochlorothiazide is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Hydrochlorothiazide indications Hydrochlorothiazide is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with...
- Ava-Irbesartan - Irbesartan information Irbesartan is a drug that classified as an Angiotensin II receptor antagonist. Irbesartan indications This blood pressure medication (Irbesartan Zydus Pharmaceuticals) is indicated for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure. Irbesartan works by preventing the narrowing of blood vessels and arteries and it also prevents the constriction of the flow of blood. Buy Irbesartan Zydus Pharmaceuticals, as it is also prescribed for the treatment of kidney...
- Ava-Irbesartan Hctz
- Ava-Levetiracetam - Levetiracetam information Levetiracetam is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levetiracetam indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levetiracetam works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levetiracetam warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levetiracetam may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levetiracetam...
- Ava-Levofloxacin - Levofloxacin information Levofloxacin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levofloxacin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levofloxacin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levofloxacin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levofloxacin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levofloxacin...
- Ava-Lisinopril HCT
- Ava-Metoprolol Type L
- Ava-Naproxen EC - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Ava-Omeprazole - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Ava-Ramipril - Ramipril information Ramipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients...
- Ava-Simvastatin - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Ava-Tamsulosin CR
- Ava-Valsartan HCT
- Ava-Zopiclone - Pharmacological action Zopiclone is a sleeping drug from group of cyclopyrrolone derivatives. This drug is "non benzodiazepine" agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, muscle-relaxing center, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties. Like a derivative of benzodiazepine zopiclone enhances GABA-ergic processes in the brain, interacting with the benzodiazepine receptors, as a result of the increased sensitivity of GABA-receptors to the neurotransmitter....
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!