Pharma company: asian pharmaceutical
List of asian pharmaceutical products:
- Allopurinol - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Amacin - Pharmacological action Amacin is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Ampol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Antussia Capsules
- Antussia Syrup
- Asiazole - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Bromtussia DC
- Cipflocin - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Coldosian Syrup
- Coldosian Tablets
- Doxin - Pharmacological action Doxin is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against aerobic...
- Felcam - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Furasian Syrup
- Furasian Tablets
- Grisflavin - Griseofulvin information Griseofulvin is a drug which helps your organism fight against fungal problems. This product acts against fungal invasions just like a normal antibiotic would do against a bacterial infection. Griseofulvin indications Griseofulvin is for external use; it helps one get rid of fungal invasions of your skin, nails and hair. These infections may lead to the following disorders: athlete's foot jock itch barber's itch You can also use Griseofulvin to treat other...
- Ketofen - Pharmacological action Ketofen P.C. India Pharma is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via...
- Lorazep - Pharmacological action Lorazepam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Medazole - Pharmacological action Mebendazole is a worming medication a broad spectrum of action, it is most effective when enterobioze. This drug causes irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization in the body of the worm and inhibits the synthesis of ATP. Pharmacokinetics Mebendazole is practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The plasma protein binding is 90%. This medication is distributed unevenly in organs and accumulates in adipose tissue, liver, and larvae of helminths...
- Naprosian - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Nestic - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Parat - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Rumasian - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved