Pharma company: ariston industrias quimicas e farmaceutica
List of ariston industrias quimicas e farmaceutica products:
- Cilinon - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Dalzolston - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Fluconax - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Furosetron - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Lidoston - Pharmacological action Lidocaine is an antiarrhythmic agent of class IB, local anesthetic, a derivative of acetanilide. This medication has membrane stabilizing activity. Lidocaine causes a blockade of sodium channels of excitable membranes of neurons and the membrane of cardiomyocytes. This drug reduces the duration of the action potential and effective refractory period in Purkinje fibers, inhibits their automaticity. In this case, lidocaine inhibits electrical activity in depolarized,...
- Tromix - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Venostasin Composto
- Venostasin Gel
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology