Pharma company: ankom laboratories
List of ankom laboratories products:
- Ancob - Flucytosine is used to treat serious fungal infections in the body. It belongs to a class of drugs known as antifungal drugs. It is often used with other medications. It works by slowing the growth of certain types of fungus.
- Ancob Plus
- Azirock - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azirock inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Caroneg Capsules
- Caroneg Suspension
- Cytodec Forte
- Fumac - Pharmacological action Fumac is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Levorax - Levorax information Levorax is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levorax indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levorax works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levorax warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levorax may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levorax medication without consulting first your...
- Micronat - Pharmacological action Micronat is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- R-Zole - Pharmacological action R-Zole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. R-Zole has a bactericidal effect on...
- Rofbact - Pharmacological action Rofbact is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Vizi - Vizi information Vizi is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Vizi indications Vizi is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Vizi may also be recommended in the...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology