Pharma company: american biocare
List of american biocare products:
- AB-Can - Pharmacological action AB-Can is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- AB-Cin - AB-Cin information AB-Cin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. AB-Cin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how AB-Cin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. AB-Cin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. AB-Cin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take AB-Cin medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- AB-Fax - AB-Fax information AB-Fax is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. AB-Fax indications AB-Fax is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. AB-Fax may also be recommended in...
- AB-Hex - Pharmacological action AB-Hex is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is AB-Hex prescribed? For local use of AB-Hex: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases...
- AB-Red Capsules
- AB-Red Suspension
- Abflox - Pharmacological action Abflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Arozy - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Arozy inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- MCF-Max Capsules
- MCF-Max Injections
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!