Pharma company: amdipharm
List of amdipharm products:
- Anzemet - Dolasetron belongs to a group of medications called serotonin receptor antagonists . It is used to prevent nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy. It works by reducing the action of a certain chemical in the body called serotonin , which is thought to be involved with the process that cause nausea and vomiting. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not...
- Apresoline - Hydralazine is used with or without other medications to treat high blood pressure . Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks , and kidney problems. Hydralazine is called a vasodilator. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow through the body more easily. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this...
- Cafergot - Ergotamine and caffeine are used together to treat migraine headache with or without aura. Ergotamine works by constricting blood vessel walls in the head, relieving dilation that causes the pain of migraine headaches. Caffeine helps the ergotamine to be absorbed into the bloodstream more effectively. The tablets are most effective if taken at the first sign of a migraine headache. They are not effective for other types of headache. Relief is often obtained within one-half hour of taking...
- Dihydroergotamine - A 9,10alpha-dihydro derivative of ergotamine. It is used as a vasoconstrictor, specifically for the therapy of migraine disorders. [PubChem] Indication: For the acute treatment of migraine headaches with or without aura and the acute treatment of cluster headache episodes. Dihydroergotamine is indicated for the acute treatment of migraine headaches with or without aura and the acute treatment of cluster headache episodes. Dihydroergotamine binds with high affinity to 5-HT1Da and 5-HT1Db...
- Erybid - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Erythrocin I.V.
- Locacorten Vioform
- Morphgesic SR
- Pediazole - This medication is used to treat middle ear infections in children. It is a combination of two antibiotics, erythromycin (a macrolide-type) and sulfisoxazole (a sulfa-type). This product works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic combination treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness. This medication should not be used in...
- Slow Trasicor
- Visken - Pindolol belongs to the class of medications called beta-blockers . It is used to treat high blood pressure and to prevent angina (chest pain). For treatment of high blood pressure, pindolol may be used alone or in combination with other medications that reduce high blood pressure, particularly thiazide diuretics (water pills). Pindolol works by decreasing the demands on the heart. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology