Pharma company: altimed pharma
List of altimed pharma products:
- Alti-Acyclovir - Pharmacological action Alti-Acyclovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Alti-Amiloride HCTZ
- Alti-Clobetasol - Alti-Clobetasol information Alti-Clobetasol (also known as Clobevate, Cormax, Cormax Scalp Application, Embeline, Olux, and Temovate) is a strong corticosteroid, used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as dermatitis, allergies, rashes and eczema. Alti-Clobetasol indications Clobetasol is a popular medicine that is generally prescribed in the treatment of the patients with skin diseases in order to reduce the itching, redness and swelling of the affected parts of the body....
- Alti-Doxepin - Alti-Doxepin information Alti-Doxepin belongs to a popular class of medicines called tricyclic antidepressants that are known to effectively prevent some brain chemicals that sometimes become unbalanced. Alti-Doxepin indications Alti-Doxepin is a well known product that is prescribed to patients in order to ease their symptoms of anxiety and / or depression (especially in the case of patients who are suffering from maniac-depressive disorders, psychiatric conditions, or in the case of...
- Alti-Doxycycline - Pharmacological action Alti-Doxycycline is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active...
- Alti-Erythromycin - Pharmacological action Alti-Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Alti-Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria:...
- Alti-Ibuprofen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Alti-Mexiletine - Alti-Mexiletine information Alti-Mexiletine is known to affect the way in which the patient's heart beats. Therefore, this drug is widely used in the treatment of patients who are suffering from severe irregular heartbeat. Alti-Mexiletine indications Alti-Mexiletine is a popular medicine that is widely prescribed in the treatment of patients who are suffering from severe irregular heartbeat. However, this medicine might also be prescribed to prevent or to treat some other medical...
- Alti-Piroxicam - Pharmacological action Alti-Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Alti-Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain...
- Alti-Verapamil - Alti-Verapamil information Alti-Verapamil is classified under the drugs called calcium channel blockers. This medicine relaxes blood vessel, which makes it easier for the heart to pump, and reduces its workload. Alti-Verapamil indications This drug is indicated for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, angina or chest pain. Alti-Verapamil also helps control some types of irregular heartbeats. Alti-Verapamil warnings Talk to your doctor before taking Alti-Verapamil....
- Minoxigaine - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Synflex DS
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology