Pharma company: alpes chemie
List of alpes chemie products:
- Alopek - Pharmacological action Alopek is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original appearance. ...
- Alpaz - Pharmacological action Alpaz is a sleeping drug from group of cyclopyrrolone derivatives. This drug is "non benzodiazepine" agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, muscle-relaxing center, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties. Like a derivative of benzodiazepine zopiclone enhances GABA-ergic processes in the brain, interacting with the benzodiazepine receptors, as a result of the increased sensitivity of GABA-receptors to the neurotransmitter. However,...
- Arterosan - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Calmurid - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Carboron Retard
- Cetril - Pharmacological action Baclofen is a centrally acting muscle relaxant; GABA B -receptor agonist. It depresses mono-and polysynaptic reflexes presumably by reducing the release of excitatory amino acids (glutamate and aspartate) from the terminals which occurs as a result of stimulation of presynaptic GABA-receptors. This medication does not affect the transmission of impulses in the nerve-muscle synapses; reduces skeletal muscle tone; has a moderate analgesic effect. Pharmacokinetics ...
- Crismol - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Dagotil - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Depurol Retard
- Luvox - Fluvoxamine belongs to the class of medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It is used to treat depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It helps to reduce anxiety and unpleasant thoughts associated with OCD and improves mood by treating depression. Serotonin reuptake inhibitors are thought to work by increasing the amount of a neurotransmitter (a chemical found in the brain) called serotonin . Although you may start feeling better within a few...
- Marplan - Isocarboxazid is an antidepressant (monoamine oxidase inhibitor). This medication treats depression by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain . Isocarboxazid can improve your mood and feelings of well-being. Usually, this medication is used in persons who have not responded to treatment with other drugs.
- Microret K
- Pantiban Capsules
- Pantiban Syrup
- Prazam - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- ProZone Face
- ProZone Face Crema
- Sanerva - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Telugren - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Telugren Plus
- Zebrak - Pharmacological action Citalopram is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology