Pharma company: allen & hanburys
List of allen & hanburys products:
- Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Barriere HC - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Becloforte Inhaler
- Beconase AQ - Beclomethasone is used to prevent and treat seasonal and year-round allergy symptoms (such as stuffy/runny nose, itchy eyes /nose/throat, sneezing). It is also used to prevent the return of growths in the nose ( nasal polyps ) after removal by surgery. Beclomethasone belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It works by reducing swelling (inflammation) in the nasal passages.
- Beconase Aqueous
- Becotide Inhaler
- Carbachol - carton backing paper MIOSTAT ® (carbachol intraocular solution, USP) is a sterile balanced salt solution of carbachol for intraocular injection. The active ingredient is represented by the chemical structure: Established name: Carbachol Chemical name: Ethanaminium, 2-[(aminocarbonyl)oxy]-N,N,Ntrimethyl-, chloride. Molecular...
- Flixotide Accuhaler
- Flixotide CFC-Free Inhaler
- Flixotide Diskhaler
- Flixotide Evohaler
- Flixotide Inhaler
- Flixotide Junior Accuhaler
- Flixotide Junior CFC-Free Inhaler
- Flixotide Junior CFC-Free Puffer
- Flixotide Junior Inhaler
- Flixotide Nebules
- Methylene Blue - WARNING: SEROTONIN SYNDROME WITH CONCOMITANT USE OF SEROTONERGIC DRUGS PROVAYBLUE™ may cause serious or fatal serotonergic syndrome when used in combination with serotonergic drugs. Avoid concomitant use of PROVAYBLUE™ with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors ( 5.1 , ...
- Mycil Cream
- Mycil Powder
- Prenavite - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Prenavite Forte
- Respontin Nebules
- Seretide Accuhaler
- Seretide Evohaler
- Serevent Inhaler
- Ventolin - Salbutamol belongs to a class of medications called bronchodilators, and more specifically, β 2 -adrenergic agonists. This medication is used to treat asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other breathing disorders. Inhaled salbutamol is also used to prevent asthma attacks caused by exercise. It works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the small airways in the lungs. This helps to open up the airways and make breathing easier. This medication may be available under multiple...
- Ventolin Accuhaler
- Ventolin CFC-Free Inhaler
- Ventolin Disks
- Ventolin Evohaler
- Ventolin Nebules
- Ventolin Obstetric
- Ventolin Respirator
- Ventolin sugar free
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology