Pharma company: alkaloid
List of alkaloid products:
- Amlodipine - Amlodipine is a long-acting 1,4-dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker. It acts primarily on vascular smooth muscle cells by stabilizing voltage-gated L-type calcium channels in their inactive conformation. By inhibiting the influx of calcium in smooth muscle cells, amlodipine prevents calcium-dependent myocyte contraction and vasoconstriction. A second proposed mechanism for the drugвЂ™s vasodilatory effects involves pH-dependent inhibition of calcium influx via inhibition of smooth...
- Caffetin SK
- Diazepam - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Fliptop Vial Rx only CIV WARNING: RISKS FROM CONCOMITANT USE WITH OPIOIDS Concomitant use of benzodiazepines and opioids may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death...
- Diltiazem - A benzothiazepine derivative with vasodilating action due to its antagonism of the actions of the calcium ion in membrane functions. It is also teratogenic. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of Hypertension Diltiazem, a benzothiazepine calcium-channel blocker, is used alone or with an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, to treat hypertension, chronic stable angina pectoris, and Prinzmetal's variant angina. Diltiazem is a non-dihydropyridine (DHP)member of the calcium channel blocker...
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Lisinopril - WARNING: FETAL TOXICITY • When pregnancy is detected, discontinue lisinopril as soon as possible [see Warnings and Precautions (5.1) ]. • Drugs that act directly on the renin-angiotensin system can cause injury and death to the developing fetus [see ...
- Risdonal - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Verapamil - A calcium channel blocker that is a class IV anti-arrhythmia agent. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of hypertension, angina, and cluster headache prophylaxis. Verapamil is an L-type calcium channel blocker that also has antiarrythmic activity. The R-enantiomer is more effective at reducing blood pressure compared to the S-enantiomer. However, the S-enantiomer is 20 times more potent than the R-enantiomer at prolonging the PR interval in treating arrhythmias.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved