Pharma company: albi imports
List of albi imports products:
- Ascorbic Acid - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Ascorbic Acid participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Astral C
- Cal-Mag; Vitamin D
- Calcium Ascorbate
- Calcium Ascorbate FCC
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Calcium; Magnesium Plus
- Calcium; Magnesium; Vitamin D3; Zinc
- Digestive Enzyme
- Echinacea Extract
- Echinacea Liquid Extract
- Iron Proteinate
- Kama Caze
- Mega C 1000 Complex
- Mega C 500 Complex
- Niacinamide; Vitamin C
- One A Day Multiple Vitamins with Minerals
- Potassium and Iodine
- Rocky Mountain Multiple Vitamins and Minerals Mega
- Rocky Mountain Oj's Chewable Vitamin C
- Rocky Mountain-Vitamin C + Zinc and B-Carotine
- Super One A Day Multiple Vitamins and Chelated Minerals
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin A and D
- Vitamin B Complex; C
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology