Pharma company: albert david
List of albert david products:
- Alamin Forte
- Alcorim-F - Pharmacological action Alcorim-F is a synthetic antimicrobial drug with broad spectrum bactericidal action. sulfamethoxazole has a bacteriostatic action, which is associated with inhibition of recycling process of PABA and a violation dihydrofolic acid's synthesis in bacterial cells. Trimethoprim inhibits the enzyme that is involved in the metabolism of folic acid converting dihydrofolate to tetrahydrofolate. Thus it is blocked two successive stages of the biosynthesis of purines and...
- Aldezole - Pharmacological action Aldezole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Aldezole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is believed that...
- Alfam - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Alfumet - Pharmacological action Alfumet is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Altone - Pharmacological action Altone is a potassium, magnesium sparing diuretic. This medication is a competitive antagonist of aldosterone on the effect on distal nephron (competes for binding sites on cytoplasmic protein receptors, reduces the synthesis of permeases in the aldosterone-sensitive part of collecting tubules and distal tubules), increases the excretion of Na+, Cl- and water and reduces the excretion of K+ and urea, reduces the titratable acidity of urine. Increased diuresis causes...
- Anticoagulant Cit Dextrose
- Cipad - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Ciprofloxacin - Chemical Structure WARNING Fluoroquinolones, including Ciprofloxacin Tablets, are associated with an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture in all ages. This risk is further increased in older patients usually over 60 years of age, in patients taking corticosteroid drugs, and in patients with kidney, heart or lung transplants (See WARNINGS ). ...
- Cyp-L Drops
- Cyp-L Liquid
- Dextrose - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Concentrated Dextrose in Water Pharmacy Bulk Package — Not For Direct Infusion. NOTE: This solution is hypertonic — see WARNINGS and PRECAUTIONS. DESCRIPTION Each 100 mL of 70% Dextrose Injection USP contains: Hydrous Dextrose...
- Dextrose 10%
- Ferrochelate Drops
- Ferrochelate Syrup
- Fluxal - Pharmacological action Fluoxetine is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Mannitol - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Package Insert PIC ™ (Plastic Irrigation Containers) Nonelectrolyte Irrigating Fluid for Transurethral Surgical Procedures. For Urologic Irrigation Only. Not for Injection. ...
- Metronidazole - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Parazine - Pharmacological action Parazine is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Parazine prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Placentrex Gel
- Ranial - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Ringer Lactate
- Sinoeuron Forte
- Siochrome Tablets
- Siocobin - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Siolan C Iodine
- Siomox - Pharmacological action Amoxicillin is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Sioneuron Forte Injections
- Sioneuron Forte Tablets
- Sioplex Capsules
- Sioplex Injections
- Sioplex Lysine
- Siozole - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Sodium Lactate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Injection, USP R x only 50 mEq (5 mEq/mL) FOR ADDITIVE USE ONLY AFTER ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology