Pharma company: akzo nobel
List of akzo nobel products:
- Cotazym - This medication contains digestive enzymes, which are natural substances needed by the body to help break down and digest food. It is used when the pancreas cannot make or does not release enough digestive enzymes into the gut to digest the food. Depending on the amount of enzymes in your product, it may be used for indigestion, as a supplement, or as replacement therapy (e.g., in chronic pancreatitis , cystic fibrosis, cancer of the pancreas, after surgery on the pancreas or gut). Some...
- Estandron P
- Ginosutin M
- Humegon - This medication is used to treat certain fertility problems in women. It provides follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) that help stimulate healthy ovaries to make eggs. This medication is usually used in combination with another hormone ( human chorionic gonadotropin -hCG) to help you become pregnant by bringing about the growth and release of a mature egg ( ovulation ). This medication is not recommended for women whose ovaries no longer make eggs properly...
- Implanon - This medication is used to prevent pregnancy . It is a thin plastic rod about the size of a matchstick that is inserted under the skin by a health care professional. The rod slowly releases etonogestrel into the body over a 3-year period. The rod must be removed after 3 years and can be replaced if continued birth control is desired. The rod can be removed at any time by a trained health care professional if birth control is no longer desired or there are side effects. It does not...
- Mercilon 28
- NuvaRing - This combination product contains two active medications: etonogestrel and estradiol. Etonogestrel belongs to a class of medications called progestins . It is a man-made hormone similar to the hormone progesterone, produced by the ovaries. Estradiol belongs to the class of medications called estrogen . It is also a hormone produced by the ovaries. Together, etonogestrel (progestin) and ethinyl estradiol (estrogen) belong to the class of medications called combination hormonal contraceptives...
- OncoTICE - Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications known as antineoplastics . BCG is thought to treat cancer in the bladder by stimulating the body's own defense system to attack the cancer cells. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than the ones listed in these drug information articles. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, speak to your doctor. Do not...
- Orgalutran - Ganirelix belongs to the class of medications known as gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) antagonists . It is used to prevent premature ovulation in women undergoing ovarian stimulation as part of fertility treatment. It blocks the effects of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH controls the secretion of another hormone, called luteinizing hormone (LH), a hormone that starts ovulation (release of an egg) during the menstrual cycle. Ganirelix allows the release of an egg to be...
- Puregon - Follitropin beta belongs to the class of medications called gonadotropins . Follitropin beta contains a hormone similar to the human hormone called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Follitropin beta is used as a fertility medication in both women and men. In women, it is used when FSH levels are low or as part of assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as in-vitro fertilization. Follitropin beta causes eggs to become mature and ready for release by the ovary. In men,...
- Puregon Cartridge
- Remeron - Mirtazapine belongs to the group of medications known as tetracyclic antidepressants. Antidepressants are used to help relieve the symptoms of depression such as feeling low, sleeping problems, loss of appetite, and loss of interest in activities that you would normally enjoy doing. When you have depression, certain chemicals in the brain are out of their normal balance. Antidepressants such as mirtazapine work by helping to bring the chemicals back into balance. Antidepressants usually...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology