Pharma company: aglowmed
List of aglowmed products:
- Aglocid Gel
- Aglocon - Pharmacological action Aglocon is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Agloten - Pharmacological action Agloten is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with initial...
- Aglozyme Drops
- Anxico - Pharmacological action Anxico is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Artifen Plus
- Azipos - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azipos inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- B-N-C Capsules
- B-N-C Injections
- B-N-C Syrup
- Caltab Suspension
- Caltab Tablets
- Cifomed - Pharmacological action Cifomed is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cifomed is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Clompic Neonate
- Globiron Capsules
- Instaryl Expectorant
- Instaryl-Cold Syrup
- Instaryl-Cold Tablets
- Lemed - Lemed information Lemed is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Lemed indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Lemed works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Lemed warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Lemed may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Lemed medication without consulting first your doctor if you...
- New Artifen Plus
- New Mezonac
- Oflamed - Pharmacological action Oflamed is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Opaz - Pharmacological action Opaz is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Opaz has a bactericidal effect on...
- Pancef-O - Pancef-O information Pancef-O is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Pancef-O indications Pancef-O is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Pancef-O may also be...
- Pancef-O LB
- Paraglow - Pharmacological action Paraglow is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paraglow prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Piostar - Pharmacological action Piostar is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Sinmox - Pharmacological action Sinmox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology