Pharma company: agepha
List of agepha products:
- Allio Vital
- Chloramphenicol - DESCRIPTION : Chloramphenicol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic shown to have specific therapeutic activity against a wide variety of organisms. Its activity was first demonstrated in culture filtrates from a species of soil organism collected in Venezuela, later designated as Streptomyces venezuelae . The antibiotic was subsequently isolated from culture filtrates (1), identified chemically (2), and later synthesized (3). ...
- Ekzemsalbe F
- Hydoftal sine Neomycino
- INH - Isoniazid is used with other medications to treat active tuberculosis (TB) infections. It is also used alone to prevent active TB infections in people who may be infected with the bacteria (people with positive TB skin test ). Isoniazid is an antibiotic and works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased...
- Kochsalz - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Lecithin Comp
- Lecivital Solution
- Lecivital Tablets
- Lecivital Tonikum
- Mydral - This medication is used to widen (dilate) the pupil of the eye in preparation for certain eye examinations. It belongs to a class of drugs known as anticholinergics. Tropicamide works by relaxing certain eye muscles. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so...
- Nitrofurantoin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION (Twice-a-day Dosage) Rx Only SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of nitrofurantoin capsules USP (monohydrate/macrocrystals) and other antibacterial drugs, nitrofurantoin capsules USP (monohydrate/macrocrystals) should be used only to treat or prevent...
- Pilorcarpin Puroptal
- Prosicca Sine
- Rhinoperd Comp
- Spirox - Pharmacological action Spironolactone is a potassium, magnesium sparing diuretic. This medication is a competitive antagonist of aldosterone on the effect on distal nephron (competes for binding sites on cytoplasmic protein receptors, reduces the synthesis of permeases in the aldosterone-sensitive part of collecting tubules and distal tubules), increases the excretion of Na+, Cl- and water and reduces the excretion of K+ and urea, reduces the titratable acidity of urine. Increased diuresis...
- Timophtal Sine
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology