Pharma company: aesca
List of aesca products:
- Asmanex - Mometasone is used to control and prevent symptoms (wheezing and shortness of breath) caused by asthma . This medication must be used regularly to be effective. It does not work immediately and should not be used to relieve sudden asthma attacks . If an asthma attack occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler (such as albuterol , also called salbutamol in some countries) as prescribed. Mometasone belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It works by reducing the irritation and...
- Diprophos Mite
- Diprosalic - This is a combination medication containing two ingredients: betamethasone and salicylic acid. It is used to treat skin and scalp conditions such as dermatitis and eczema. Betamethasone belongs to the family of medications known as corticosteroids . It works by reducing itching and inflammation. Salicylic acid belongs to the family of medications known as keratolytics . It works by breaking down dead skin cells. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than...
- Disophrol - This combination medication is used to temporarily relieve symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis , bronchitis ). Antihistamines help relieve watery eyes , itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing. Decongestants help to relieve stuffy nose and ear congestion symptoms. If you are self-treating with this medication, carefully read the package instructions to be sure it is right for you before you start using...
- Elocon - This medication is used to treat skin conditions such as eczema , psoriasis , allergies , and rash . Mometasone decreases swelling (inflammation), itching , and redness. Mometasone is a medium-strength corticosteroid. This medication is available in several forms including cream, ointment, and lotion (solution). Your doctor will choose the type of product based on the skin condition/area of the body being treated.
- Ezetrol - Ezetimibe belongs to the group of medications known as cholesterol absorption inhibitors . It lowers cholesterol levels by decreasing the body's ability to absorb cholesterol. It is used in addition to exercise and a healthy diet to lower cholesterol levels for people with high cholesterol. It may also be used with additional cholesterol-lowering medications known as "statins" when either therapy alone is not sufficient to reduce cholesterol to desired levels. Your doctor may...
- Hydroderm - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Nasonex - Mometasone belongs to a family of medications called corticosteroids. It is used to treat seasonal or perennial (year-round) allergic rhinitis in adults and children 3 years of age and older. It is also used to treat acute sinusitis in adults and children 12 years of age and older. Mometasone nasal spray can also treat nasal polyps in adults 18 years of age and older. Corticosteroid nasal sprays such as mometasone help to reduce swelling and inflammation in the nasal passages. This...
- PegIntron - This medication is used to keep malignant melanoma (a type of skin cancer ) from coming back after it has been removed by surgery. This medication is the same as a protein that your body naturally makes ( interferon ). This medication is thought to work by affecting how cells work and grow and by affecting the body's natural defenses (immune system) in many ways. Adding more interferon may help your body fight off cancer .
- Rebetol - This medication is an antiviral used in combination with interferon to treat ongoing hepatitis C. Long-term hepatitis C infection causes liver swelling that can lead to serious liver conditions such as scarring, cancer , and organ failure. Ribavirin works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which may help your liver recover. However, this drug is not a cure for hepatitis C infection, and it does not prevent the spread of Hepatitis C to others through sexual contact or...
- Subutex - Buprenorphine is used to treat dependence/ addiction to narcotics ( opioids ). Buprenorphine belongs to a class of drugs called mixed narcotic agonist-antagonists. It helps prevent withdrawal symptoms caused by stopping other opiate-type narcotics. It is used as part of a complete treatment program for drug abuse (such as compliance monitoring, counseling, behavioral contract, lifestyle changes).
- Temgesic Forte
- Temgesic Sublingual
- Temodal - Temozolomide belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications known as antineoplastics , and specifically to the group of antineoplastics known as alkylating agents. Temozolomide prevents the growth of cancer cells by interfering with the genetic material DNA, which is necessary for the reproduction of cells. Because cancer cells reproduce more quickly than normal cells, cancerous cells are targeted by the medication. Temozolomide is used to treat specific types of brain tumours . ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology