Pharma company: adams laboratories
List of adams laboratories products:
- AlleRx Suspension
- AlleRx Tablets
- Aquatab C - This combination medication is used to temporarily treat cough, chest congestion, and stuffy nose symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , or other breathing illnesses (e.g., sinusitis , bronchitis ). Guaifenesin is an expectorant that helps to thin and loosen mucus in the lungs , making it easier to cough up the mucus. Carbetapentane is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain , reducing the urge to cough. This product also contains a decongestant , which...
- Aquatab D
- Aquatab DM - This combination medication is used to relieve coughs caused by the common cold , bronchitis , and other breathing illnesses. Guaifenesin belongs to a class of drugs known as expectorants. It works by thinning and loosening mucus in the airways, clearing congestion, and making breathing easier. Dextromethorphan belongs to a class of drugs known as cough suppressants. It acts on a part of the brain (cough center) to reduce the urge to cough. If you are self-treating with this...
- Calcium Lactate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Deconsal Pediatric
- Deconsal Sprinkle
- Vitamin B Complex; Vitamin C
- Vitamin B Compound; C
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamin E Natural - This supplement is used to prevent or treat a lack of vitamin E in the body. A low body level of vitamin E is rare. Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra vitamin E. However, vitamin E supplements are used in premature newborns and in people who have problems absorbing enough vitamin E from their diets . Vitamin E is important in protecting your body's cells from damage. It is known as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin E Synthetic
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology