Pharma company: acekinetic healthcare
List of acekinetic healthcare products:
- ACE-AZ - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. ACE-AZ inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Demox - Pharmacological action Demox is an antiseptic. This medication is a quaternary ammonium compound, belongs to the cationic surfactant. Benzalkonium chloride has antimicrobial and antiviral activity against Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia spp., Trichomonas vaginalis, Herpes simplex Type 2, Staphylococcus aureus, little active against Gardnerella vaginalis, Candida albicans, Haemophilus ducreyi and Treponema pallidum. Demox is not active against Mycoplasma spp. This medicine exerts...
- Flogard - Pharmacological action Flogard is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Levace - Levace information Levace is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levace indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levace works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levace warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levace may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levace medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Nizod - Nizod information This medication is made by Pfizer and is generically known as hydroxyzine hydrochloride and is available in tablet and syrup form. Nizod indications This drug is prescribed for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis. Nizod may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis. Nizod may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication following general anesthesia. ...
- Zoxigard - Zoxigard information Zoxigard is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Zoxigard indications Zoxigard is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Zoxigard may also be...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology