Pharma company: aarpik pharmaceuticals
List of aarpik pharmaceuticals products:
- Alfa Arcium
- Azox - Pharmacological action Azox is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Azpik - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azpik inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Clonapik - Pharmacological action Clonapik is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Depik Forte
- Depik Plus
- Flux - Pharmacological action Flux is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates dysphoria...
- Fulx - Pharmacological action Fulx is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates dysphoria...
- Gesnim-P Kid
- Gyraze - Gyraze information Gyraze is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Gyraze indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Gyraze works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Gyraze warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Gyraze may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Gyraze medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Lithopik - Lithopik information Lithopik acts in the body by competing with sodium ions in various sites. Lithopik indications The medicine is used in treating mania and hypomania or in patients who have recurrent bipolar depression. Lithopik could also be used in other purposes not mentioned here. Lithopik warnings Talk to your doctor first before taking Lithopik if you have Addison's disease, cardiovascular insufficiency, renal insufficiency, and untreated hypothyroidism. Elderly are known...
- Lorpik - Pharmacological action Lorpik is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Myglo Capsules
- Myglo Syrup
- Nurest - Pharmacological action Nurest is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Nurest has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam does...
- Ofbid - Pharmacological action Ofbid is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Olanzapik - Olanzapik information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Olanzapik is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Olanzapik is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and...
- Pracidep Plus
- Pracidep-S - Pharmacological action Pracidep-S is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Taxpic-O - Taxpic-O information Taxpic-O is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Taxpic-O indications Taxpic-O is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Taxpic-O may also be...
- Triplex - Pharmacological action Triplex is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
- Triplex Forte
- Triplex Plus
- Tuk Tuk
- V-Gon - Pharmacological action V-Gon is a calcium channel blocker class IV with a predominant effect on the brain vessels, a derivative of piperazine. This medication improves cerebral, coronary and peripheral circulation. V-Gon violates the entrance of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells. This drug lowers the tone of arteriolar smooth muscle, decreases the vasoconstrictor response to biogenic substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, bradykinin). Cinnarizine reduces the excitability of...
- V-Gon D
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology