Pharma company: a.s.a.c. pharma
List of a.s.a.c. pharma products:
- AMO Resan
- Aliviomas - Aliviomas information Aliviomas is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Aliviomas's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Aliviomas indications Aliviomas is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal cramps,...
- Aliviosin - Aliviosin information Aliviosin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, typically prescribed in order to manage symptoms such as pain, fever, swelling and stiffness. This medication acts as an inhibitor of prostaglandin production - prostaglandins are the agents that are known to induce these symptoms. Aliviosin indications There are several medical conditions for which Aliviosin may be prescribed, including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, arthritic gout, juvenile...
- Aulcer - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Bio Espectrum
- Calcian D
- Capsicum Farmaya
- Cefa Resan
- Cengama Antitetanica
- Co Fluocin Fuerte
- Co Vitam B12
- Espectral Balsamico Injections
- Espectral Balsamico Suspension
- Espectral Capsules
- Espectral Injections
- Glutasey - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Pulmo Menal
- Resan - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Resan Mucolitico
- Resan Retard
- Resisten Retard
- Riteban - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Ulcesep - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Vita Menal
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology