ATC Level5: M01AX21 - Diacerein
- M01 - Antiinflammatory and antirheumatic products
- M01A - Antiinflammatory and antirheumatic products, non
- M01AX - Other antiinflammatory and antirheumatic agents, non
Drugs in ATC category "M01AX21":
- Arthrovit Plus
- Artifit - This medication is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes . Common causes for dry eyes include wind, sun, heating/air conditioning, computer use/reading, and certain medications. This product may contain 1 or more of the following ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose, dextran, glycerin , hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400), polysorbate, polyvinyl alcohol , povidone, or propylene glycol, among others. Eye lubricants keep the eye moist, help to protect the eye from injury and...
- Cartimost GM
- Cerin Plus
- DCR Plus
- DN Plus
- Difirin Plus
- Flextra-D - This combination product contains 2 medications, acetaminophen and an antihistamine . Acetaminophen helps to reduce fever and/or mild to moderate pain (such as headache , backache, aches/pains due to muscle strain, cold, or flu ). The antihistamine in this product may cause drowsiness, and therefore it can also be used as a nighttime sleep aid. Antihistamines can also be used to help relieve allergy or cold symptoms such as watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing....
- Mycer G
- Myobloc - There are different types of botulinum toxin products (toxin A and B) with different uses (eye problems, muscle spasms, migraines, cosmetic, overactive bladder ). Different brands of this medication deliver different amounts of medication. Your doctor will choose the correct product for you. Botulinum toxin is used to treat certain eye disorders such as crossed eyes (strabismus) and uncontrolled blinking (blepharospasm), to treat muscle spasms or movement disorders (such as cervical dystonia ...
- OA Plus
- Zerine God
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved