ATC Level5: M01AE52 - Naproxen and Esomeprazole
- M01 - Antiinflammatory and antirheumatic products
- M01A - Antiinflammatory and antirheumatic products, non
- M01AE - Propionic Acid derivatives
- M01AE52 - Naproxen and Esomeprazole
Drugs in ATC category "M01AE52":
- Esomeprazole - A highly effective inhibitor of gastric acid secretion used in the therapy of stomach ulcers and zollinger-ellison syndrome. The drug inhibits the H()-K()-ATPase (H()-K()-exchanging ATPase) in the proton pump of gastric parietal cells. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of acid-reflux disorders (GERD), peptic ulcer disease, H. pylori eradication, and prevention of gastroinetestinal bleeds with NSAID use. Esomeprazole is a compound that inhibits gastric acid secretion and is indicated in...
- Naproxen (Naproxen) - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Vimovo - This is a combination medication that contains esomeprazole and naproxen. Esomeprazole belongs to the class of medications called proton pump inhibitors and naproxen belongs to the class of medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This combination medication is used to treat signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and ankylosing spondylitis (long-term inflammation disease of the joints), and to decrease the risk of developing...
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved