ATC Level5: J01GB05 - Neomycin
- J - Antiinfectives for systemic use
- J01 - Antibacterials for systemic use
- J01G - Aminoglycoside antibacterials
- J01GB - Other aminoglycosides
Drugs in ATC category "J01GB05":
- Beef Cattle Vitamin ADE Premix Medicated
- Co-Op Neo-Terramycin Beef Cattle Sta
- Coliriocilina Espectro
- Coliriocilina Prednisona
- Corticotulle Lumiere
- Cysto-Myacyne N
- Idasal Antibiotico
- Myacyne Ointment
- Nebacetin N
- Neo Chlor
- Neo P.P.G.
- Neo POM
- Neo Terramycin Calf Scours Bolus with Vitamins
- Neo-Fradin - Neomycin is used along with a special diet to treat a certain serious brain problem (hepatic encephalopathy). This condition is caused by too much of a certain natural substance (ammonia). Normally, the liver gets rid of ammonia, but liver disease can cause too much ammonia to build up in the body. This medication helps treat encephalopathy by killing certain intestinal bacteria that make ammonia. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections...
- Neobiotic - This medication is used to decrease the risk of infection after certain intestinal surgeries. Neomycin belongs to a class of drugs known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria in the intestines . Neomycin may also be used along with a special diet to treat a certain serious brain problem (hepatic encephalopathy). This condition is caused by too much of a certain natural substance (ammonia). Normally, the liver gets rid of ammonia, but liver disease can...
- Neocin - This medication is used to treat eye infections. This product contains 3 antibiotics that work together to stop the growth of bacteria. This medication treats only bacterial eye infections. It will not work for other types of eye infections. Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- Neomed 325
- Neomicon (Neomycin Sulfate)
- Neomicon (Neomycin Sulfate/Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Phosphate)/Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide))
- Neomix - This medication is used to prevent and treat minor skin infections caused by small cuts, scrapes, or burns. It is available without a prescription for self-medication. Do not use this product over large areas of the body. Ask your doctor first before using this product for serious skin injuries or infections (e.g., deep cuts, puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns). A different treatment may be necessary for these types of conditions. This product contains neomycin, bacitracin , and ...
- Neomycin 325
- Neomycin (Neomycin Sulfate) - Antibacterial - Neomycin Sulfate Oral Solution for Cattle, Swine, Sheep and Goats For Animal Use Only Keep Out of Reach of Children CAUTION: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed...
- Neomycine Diamant
- Neosulf (Neomycin Sulfate)
- Neosulf (Neomycin Sulfate/Sulfamethazine/Sulfathiazole)
- Neotet Soluble Concentrate
- Prednisona Neomicina
- Previte - This medication is a multivitamin and mineral supplement used before and during pregnancy . It provides important vitamins and minerals that are necessary during pregnancy and may also help reduce nausea caused by pregnancy.
- Purina Pig-Aid
- Scour Treat
- Siguent Neomycin
- Streptosil con Neomicina-Fher
- Sulkamycin S Bolettes
- Triple Sulfa plus Neomycin
- Uro-Beniktol N
- Uro-Nebacetin N
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology