ATC Level5: J01CR01 - Ampicillin and enzyme inhibitor
- J - Antiinfectives for systemic use
- J01 - Antibacterials for systemic use
- J01CR - Combinations of penicillins, including beta
- J01CR01 - Ampicillin and enzyme inhibitor
Drugs in ATC category "J01CR01":
- Aminoxidin Sulbactam
- Ampi-Bis Plus
- Ampicillin (Ampicillin) - DESCRIPTION: Ampicillin for injectable suspension, veterinary is a broad-spectrum penicillin which has bactericidal activity against a wide range of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Each 25 g vial contains: 25 g ampicillin activity as ampicillin trihydrate, 90 mg methylparaben (as preservative), 10 mg propylparaben (as preservative), 200 mg lecithin, 500 mg povidone, 200 mg sodium chloride, 600 mg sodium...
- Ampicillin; Sulbactam
- Ampigen SB Injection
- Ampimax (Ampicillin/Sulbactam) - Pharmacological action Ampimax is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampimax is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Ampy S
- Bacimex Injections
- Bethacil Injections
- Fipexiam Injection
- Unasyn - This combination medication is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections . It is known as a penicillin -type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Unsayna Injection
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology