ATC Level5: D07AC14 - Methylprednisolone Aceponate
- D07 - Corticosteroids, dermatological preparations
- D07A - Corticosteroids, plain
- D07AC - Corticosteroids, potent (group III)
- D07AC14 - Methylprednisolone Aceponate
Drugs in ATC category "D07AC14":
- Methylprednisolone (Methylprednisolone) - DESCRIPTION Methylprednisolone Tablets contain methylprednisolone which is a glucocorticoid. Glucocorticoids are adrenocortical steroids, both naturally occurring and synthetic, which are readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Methylprednisolone occurs as a white to practically white, odorless, crystalline powder. It is sparingly soluble in alcohol, in dioxane, and in methanol, slightly soluble in acetone, and in chloroform, and very slightly...
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology